Saturday, September 1, 2007

CHEWIE!

Quick announcement before I get to the subject above, there's a short article about my Star Wars sketch card work at LucasFilm's Star Wars website. Check it out!

Kayanan StarWars.com Interview



I posted this image earlier but I wanted to remind everyone that it is now on ebay for two more days.
All proceeds will go to an old friend from my high school art class who is going through some tough times.
She has to have a tumor removed and could use a helping hand.
So another good high school friend who knows all things STAR WARS is helping me with this auction.
She posted it while I was away this week so that we could lend a hand sooner rather than later.
So if you're a fan of my sketch cards - check out the link below!


Thanks!

CHEWIE benefit card on Ebay

No comments: