Friday, May 28, 2010

KERIS

KERIS

More concerned with fast action applied at various angles than line weight here.
Focused on small swirls and curves without staying on one spot too long.

This is not a still life of an actual keris but odds and ends gathered from various keris I have seen.
Since accuracy was not my primary goal here, I added a few details that are uncommon to these beautiful blades.

ABOUT THE PEN:

I was shopping for Copic markers for a few side pieces I am finishing up on (sucks when the markers run dry in the middle of a project) when I came across this row of cool looking pens with strange caps.



Koh-I-Noor Nexus Pens are archival quality, lightfast and fine line waterproof.

Test driving the Koh-i-noor Nexus pens was fun, and I will certainly add these to the toolbox.

1 comment:

Cromsblood said...

Greetings Rafael!

I'm passing a KREATIV BLOGGER award on to you! Please look here:

http://ultimateconanfan.blogspot.com/2010/06/groovy-blogger-award.html

Cromsblood